Thursday, July 21, 2011

Isla Fisher: I have Flying Phobia

isla-fisher-confessions-of-a-Flying-Phobia
The US Trends | Isla Fisher: I have Flying Phobia | Isla Fisher was allowed to have a tour of the cockpit on a Virgin America flight to New York to ease her fear of flying. Isla Fisher has flying phobia. Isla Fisher is scared of flying. The ‘Confessions of a Shopaholic’ star was spotted freaking out as she boarded a Virgin America flight to New York on Monday night (11.07.11).

Luckily for the 35-year-old actress – who is married to Sacha Baron Cohen, with whom she has two daughters Olive, three, and baby Elula -the cabin crew realised she was nervous about the flight and let her speak to the pilot to alleviate her fears.

isla-fisher-Flying-Phobia
She was given a tour of the cockpit before the plane took off and as a thank you to staff, Isla Fisher posed for photographs with various crew members.

According to the New York Post newspaper, Isla Fisher was overheard telling a friend on the phone as she sat down on the plane, "I just met the pilots. They're really nice. I always feel better when I meet the pilots”.

Isla Fisher isn’t the only actress who is scared of flying.

Amy Adams is so frightened of air travel she will only board a plane if she can sit by someone she knows.

She previously revealed: "I've had some embarrassing episodes at airports. Certain American airlines don't assign seats and there have been times when I couldn't sit next to my companion. I've had a few meltdowns trying to get someone to change seats with me." - THE US TRENDS

Isla Fisher: I have Flying Phobia

Tags: isla fisher hair color, isla fisher hair, isla fisher s hair color, isla fisher hair colour, isla fisher s, isla fisher in rango, isla fisher dress, isla fisher baby, isla fisher and baby, is isla fisher pregnant, isla fisher filmography, isla fisher pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All About Photos